Thursday, April 21, 2016

My Colorado Best Friend

 
 
 So my intentions for this blog post are to make my best friend in Colorado do the Kim Kardashian ugly cry ( just like her Kimoji). Julia (the best friend) and her adorable family are leaving me tomorrow. The hubby's job is transferring them out to California. Julia and I first met last year when we both moved (not knowing each other) from Savannah, GA to Fort Collins, CO. We were both military wives and pregnant expecting little girls only 8 weeks apart. We were actually introduced by my photography partner Monica ( Thanks Monica!).
 
To say I am sad is an understatement. I don't know what I am going to do without her and Rivers (and Max). I have enjoyed our time together tremendously. We do mommy/ baby playdates every week. We have brunch weekly, and the occasional dinner. We have endured the LONGEST winter ever and actually survived. I don't think I would have made it here without you lady. Thank you for always lending an ear. Thank you for making me get out of the house when I really really didn't want to. Thank you for sending the funniest snaps. I could go on and on. Thank you for being the best friend that I needed in good ole Colorado. I will miss you , but can not wait to visit all 3 of you in California. B and I love you all so very much!
 
-Krista
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment